Comparing Features: Old vs. New Version Follow
New features in TypingTest Pro 2023 version
Easy Reporting and Data Filtering
The new version provides easier reporting and filtering options that allow admins to sort and search for candidates quickly and efficiently. With the filters on top, admins can easily find and access the information they need to evaluate candidates, make informed decisions, and streamline their recruitment process.
Invite Candidates more easily
The "Invite Candidates" feature is designed to make it easier for recruiters and hiring managers to invite candidates to apply for job openings. With this feature, users can quickly and easily send out invitations to one or more potential candidates at time, allowing them to apply for open positions and join the recruitment process. Copy+Pasting the comma separated list of emails is possible.
The feature also allows users to customize the invitation message, providing them with the flexibility to tailor their message to the specific job opening and candidate.
New Admin Settings to customize the tests
- More Test Texts for Business, Medical, Technology etc
- Each Typing Test can have 1-2 customized info labels/fields to ask for necessary information
- Option to configure and show pass limit requirements to test takers
New Global Settings
- Company Logo (Premium)
- Custom Account Domain ID (Coming soon)
- Time Zone
- Multiple Administrators
Advanced Features :
- Print the user score report with your company logo (Premium plan and higher)
- Duplicate tests and their settings easily
- Pass/Fail Integration Exit links available for each typing test (Premium plan and higher)
- Access Code - Limit access to tests with passwords
- Integrations (Coming Soon)
The new version has all the features of the old version, except for the following:
- The contact form for test takers to reach you from our website. Please share your contact information in the welcome note message.
- Some report filtering features may differ. However, it is always possible to sort and search users by columns. Result reports are always filtered by a test.
- Every test taker needs to enter their email address now; the setting to require only their phone number is not supported.
These rarely used settings were removed:
- Full completion not required
- Disable Backspace
- Hide Speed Display
- Send results to test taker - now the test taker can choose it and the default is true
- Extra message from test takers - now there are 2 custom data fields available for each test
- CPM unit ( keystrokes / hits available in reports )
- Non-standard Error Factor
- Non-standard Word Len Factor